is your man a gamer

is your man a gamer and u feel like its getting all your time what do you do about it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• he is, but fortunately he usually plays after i have already gone to bed. if im awake and i want to spend time with him then i just tell him to stop playing for now, and he usually does. however he also knows that if i feel like his games are encroaching on family (or one on one) time, i WILL get rid of them. i will throw out the ps2, and i will delete them off the computer, and hes afraid of the damage i would cause doing that! lol
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Oh yea, my husband has every game system and i am NOT exaggerating. Before our son was born, i let him play on it whenever he wanted as long as I wasnt just sitting on the couch or not doing anything... Now I tell him as long as Braxten {{our son}} is content and he has spent time with HIM, I dont care when he plays. I know he has had a hard day at work and needs a little "him time" as well.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My boyfriend has a Wii and I have a PS2 and a DS. I guess you could say we're BOTH gamers. He only plays when he knows I have something else to do, though, and I give him the same courtesy. We're nerds =B
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• He is a gamer to an extent. He mostly plays when I am at work and he is at home. We have a PS3 and he's got a few games for it (Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Army Of Two, Rainbow Six Vegas 2) It's funny though, cuz the other 6 games that we currently have for the system are MINE. Haha. (Devil May Cry 4, The Darkness, Motor Storm, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Lego StarWars, Lego Batman) I play just as much as he does. Plus he already knows that if he were to play ALL the time and neglect me and the relationship that the PS3 would be tossed out the door! LOL
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• not on the computer, but he loves his cell phone games!
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 9:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2008