How many of you beautiful ladies tried using AVON'S skincare/products? Just Curious!

AvonLadyLiz515

Asked by AvonLadyLiz515 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• just guessing...you work for avon..lol
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I have but I am allergic to a few of the products. It took month's before my skin stopping peeling and was healthy again.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i have just recently stated using the Aglees skin range. cant use the line correcting serum as it drys out my skin.
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, I am an Avon Rep and I love it!
    To Jeremys mom..so sorry to hear that! Do you remember what you used?
    AvonLadyLiz515

Comment by AvonLadyLiz515 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Shell...Avon will return your money if your not satisfied for whatever reasons they may be! I have severe allergic reactions to alot of thigs..but thank God..I have been using Avon's Reversalist skincare(The Anew Skincare) and no problem what so ever!
    AvonLadyLiz515

Comment by AvonLadyLiz515 (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It was a foundation from the Mark product line. I went to our Avon store to see if the Mark line had the same stuff as the Avon and the lady told me that most of them do. I was trying to narrow it down and see if there was another foundation that I could use but I decided not to risk it. I do enjoy some of the other products that Avon has though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Thanks for clarifying! I enjoy the response that I get from my customers! Feel free to view my website!
    AvonLadyLiz515

Comment by AvonLadyLiz515 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.php?brand_id=987&showmore=products&start=0&order=webscore+DESC

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to  stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 9:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• not an avon user..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Not an avon user either.  I use Lush and Olay.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2010