Does Any one know?

Okay just to make this a question... Does anybody remember posting about Jello Cake here as an answer to someone looking for suggestions on what kind of cake to make her husband? I just want to THANK who ever it was who did post about it!! My teen and all her friends LOVE IT and I'm making one every other day.. the boys fight over who gets to eat the crumbs!! It has been a great way for me to become the fav. mom of the group.. THANKS AGAIN now I'm off to make another one since they will all be back from going mudding later and asked for one.

Michele975

Asked by Michele975 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• that might have been me, but im really not sure.
    jello cake is my favorite cake ever though, and i have talked about it on here before.
    do you make the lime one with lemon iceing?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If its that good..can I have the recipe too?!?!? LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• This Jello Cake.. is white cake mix baked then you poke holes into it every couple centimeters.. the you pour whichever flavor of jello over the whole cake (before you chill the jello) put in the fridge for 3-4 hours and cover with cool whip. However the kids like it better with no cool whip.
    Michele975

Comment by Michele975 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Try it with pudding too! :)
    I make a devils food cake, poke the holes, and mix up vanilla pudding and pour that over while it's still runny, make some extra to "ice" the cake with too. VERY YUMMY!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• So basically just trifle without the custard? Not for me thanks, the custard is my favorite part :-)
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my kids love the jello cake also.If feeling decadent try Texas Sheet Cake but before pouring the icing on the hot cake also poke holes in the cake so the icing is through out the cake

drfink

Answer by drfink at 10:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010