21 weeks preggo... Is this normal?

I am 21 weeks pregnant and seem to be getting morning sickness pretty bad... i mean i had it a little in the beginning but it seems to be coming on strong now.. it seems like every night for the past week or so i get sick at the same time.. i go to the dr in a couple days so im sure it will be dealt with then but i am worried because i have actually lost weight from my last appointment due probably more to lack of appetite is this normal? also i think it may be a sinus inftection????

nessamarie

Asked by nessamarie at 1:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What I found helped me when I was pregnant was to get up out of bed slowly. Dont rush it. If you feel yourself getting nausous, stop moving. And drink milk or ginger ale.
    I would defianltly bring it up at your next appointment. If it keeps going on, they may be able to prescribe you some medication.
    I lost 13 lbs in the begining of my pregnancy and only started gaining at 30 weeks.
    Good luck and I hope you get feeling well soon, and congradulations on the new little one!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i lost weight my whole pregnancy.. i lost i think a total of 40 lbs,and after i got home, i weighed myself, and after my csection, and suctioning, i lost another 20 lbs. My doctor said it was fine that i lost the weight, as long as I ate and ate healthly. It was nice... i hated the morning sickness, and had it right up until i went into the delivery room for my csection.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• thats normal... sickness can come and go during pregnancy and weight loss can also.....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Dont worry about it. It is totally normal to be sick all the way through pregnancy.
    The weight loss is normal too. Just keep an eye on it and make sure you are getting plenty of fluids and food too. You just dont want to lose it too fast, you could end up dehydrated. I lost 11 lbs in 1 weeks with my last son and ended up in the hospital for a few hours because of dehydration. I couldnt keep anything down. They finally gave me a Rx for phenergen but they are super stingy here about giving out an Rx - usually only in pretty bad cases like I had.
    TiffanieC

Answer by TiffanieC at 4:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008