Want to make a single twi-hard mom's dreams come true??

Can you please PLEASE please go vote for me? I'm in a contest to win a trip to the set of Breaking Dawn and this would be absolutely AMAZING to me!! I do everything for everyone, and this would be the icing on top of my cake!! So please, go vote for CADY L. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

http://apps.facebook.com/eclipsebiggestfan/?ref=appd_my_recent&fa=1

Chances_Mommy08

Asked by Chances_Mommy08 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Where do I vote? I just started here. Infact this is only my second week so I'm still trying to figue this place out. I know how you feel about helping others, sometimes its just nice to do one thing for yourself. don't give up!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• it's on facebook... if you copy & paste the link in your URL bar it will bring you to the contests home page and you click on VIDEO GALLERY at the top and click on CADY L. for some reason my video isn't working, along with several others, but your vote would mean A LOT to me!
    Chances_Mommy08

Comment by Chances_Mommy08 (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Do you need a face book account?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i think so.
    Chances_Mommy08

Comment by Chances_Mommy08 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010