Tea Party Ideas for my 4 year old

I want to do a tea party for my dds and my neices before school starts back up. I want to get a fancy tea set but I dont know were to get one at. I need one with at least 8 cups and saucers and the tea pot. I would prefer it to be plastic but I can deal with glass as long as it is sturdy and I dont want it to be a *play set KWIM?

lovemybabys1106

Asked by lovemybabys1106 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Have you looked at Toys R Us? They have some pretty ones...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Hit the fleamarkets or second hand stores. where do you live? If you live in indiana I can tell you the perfect place to go. The next best place in online
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Fleamarket,, second hand stores
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I would definitely do like the pp's said, hit a flea market. Buy mismatched and let the kids pick their fav's. Usually you can find them pretty inexpensive, especially if you aren't trying to match.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 8:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010