What helps you concieve easier?

Eating any foods?

_onelifetolive_

Asked by _onelifetolive_ at 7:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• having sex with a fertile man~have red something in the bed (feng shui)~scarf, ribbon~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 7:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• thank you
    _onelifetolive_

Comment by _onelifetolive_ (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Relaxing and enjoying it.
    Cool whip
    Cherries
    Chocolate sauce
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Propping pillows under hips after having sex. Lay there awhile.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the tips!
    _onelifetolive_

Comment by _onelifetolive_ (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Having sex really often! We had sex at least every other day when I was trying to concieve. Decided to put it off for a few months, but I was already preggo. Ended up with a girl though, I heard if you're trying for a boy, it helps to only have sex every 4-5 days :P
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 7:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• When my husband and I were trying to conceive our daughter, we had sex every single day. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. After having sex, I'd shove a pillow under my hips and lay there with my legs straight up in the air for about 30 minutes. I didn't want any to fall out. lol. You should avoid going to the bathroom right after sex too. And just relaxing and enjoying it! It was more difficult for us to conceive whenever we were constantly thinking about getting pregnant.. but when we finally just decided whatever happens, happens. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant and we got pregnant! I think just letting lose and nothing worrying about it makes it a lot easier.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Make lots of love!
    Shan110

Answer by Shan110 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Hi!

I would like you suggest a great book. All tip you can use to get pregnant easily.

Have a look yourself:

http://tinyurl.com/325w7c5

Have a nice day,

Rachel
    Vrachel

Answer by Vrachel at 5:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Whenever I tried to concieve, and I was really into , and thinking about every possible symptom I was having, I never got pregnant. We always got pregnant when we really enjoyed the sex, and never really thought about it. We just figured if it happened, it did. When i was waiting around for period, everrry singleee month, it dragged onnn! So, i quit doing that, and left it alone. Good luck!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 1:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2010