Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Fallopian Tubes? Different Location... Can anyone help me??

I had the a procedure done today with my fallopian tubes and instead of them being located off the the sides of my uterus, they were at the back and tilted downward. Does anyone know the term for this? I have been trying to look it up but I can't find it anywhere.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Oh boy did u go to Web Md. I think that's it

    Answer by mamaofficer at 9:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.