Who else is stuck at home with kids and no car when the husbands at work?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 7:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is currently my situation and it's definitely taking it's toll, but after we return from our lil getaway...he promises me I will have a vehicle.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I'm not stuck at home with my kids I need a car to commute to work everyday.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Nope that would suck, DD and I go somewhere almost every day! My mom's, different parks, the pool, friends houses, the zoo, shopping, the gym... I'd go crazy if I was home all day without a car!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Me. Add making supper for the 3 house guests that will be here all week... along with the regular house cleaning, lawn mowing, laundry, etc. AND the brush up for HIS guests *le sigh*.... The world does not end, and I will be excessively excited when he comes home. :D
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i was for a year and a half. it changed when my middle son (a baby at the time) had a medical emergency and i could not take him to the dr. then i put my foot down and said look.... i need a car bc i am not going to be in a situation like this again! but now i have alot more chores to do lmao. but it helps pass the time bc my hubby is never home
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• family in the van

THAT WOULD BE ME!!! LOL..I had to post that sweetpea, thought it was cute.

We sold the second car over this past winter so he's been using the only car we have to get back and forth to work.SIGH...it really sucks sometimes. :(

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am for now. but very soon we are buying another car. i cant wait!
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Would it be possible to drop off and pick up your husband from work so you can use the car? Maybe even every other day?
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Me :-( we got 3 kids & i been staying home wit 3boys for 4yrs w/out a car to get anywhere not just bcse my bf takes the car but main reason is bcse i dont have my license yet. i been planning to but it never works out as planned. But its my goal to get my license before winter comes - i have been studying alot to get my temps :-) cause ill hve the van & he'll fix his old car so he can take it to work
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am I don't know how to drive so hubby takes the car to work
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 9:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010