update on why he says he cheated. i dont know if i should even think twice about believing him or working it out, please listen and tell me what you think!

this is a follow up from earlier, so when i calmed down enough to ask him why he did he finally told me things that i have been asking him for months. we have been having problems because he wants to be a musician and thinks that in doing so it is perfectly fine to be gone to the recording studio for hours (literally like 10 hours at a time coming in at 5 am). and that i am not being supportive of him because i give him a hard time about being gone soo much and so late. i tried to compromise with him and asked that he pick a good time for him to be home and a set amount of days for him to go so that he could spend time with us as well but he thought i was trying to be bossy and keep him from recording. when he comes home he is so worn out that he doesnt move and i am completely responsible for everything all day long with no time for myself or alone with him. he wont even help w/ the trash and i work part time too!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• There is NEVER an okay reason for cheating in my book!
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 7:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I think he's just making up excuses. If he wanted to record so much, why would he waste time cheating on you when he could be recording his music?
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 7:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I am a bit confused here, did he cheat with another woman, did he admit to this?

Answer by older at 7:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You know what hun...You don't have to make any decisions right now. Make him wait and suffer!Take your time to think about what YOU really want to do.You can stay at the house with him while youre doing this..but just avoid him,ignore him and just think about everything. I know you want to rip his face off and feed it to a zoo animal, but you'd go to jail and he's not worth jail time,lol.
    If you feel you need a few days of thinking time away from him..take it! Go to your moms or if you have the money..take the kids to a hotel that has a swimming pool and stay there for a few days..don't tell him where your going, he don't need to know nothin, he don't have the right to know at this point in my opinion.
    Its not an easy decision..some may say it is..he cheated, you should pack up,leave and dont look back. But in reality when you love someone, its not that easy.So, my best advice..it take the time and THINK pros cons..all of it
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Honey, that's a complete cop out. There is no justification for cheating. Please don't fall for that BS.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I write for hours at a time and spend sometimes all day in the library but this is no excuse for cheating.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• So, he's saying that it's your fault that he went outside of your relationship because you weren't supportive of his dreams?

1. It's NOT your fault......never has been, never will be
    2. He's an asshole that is putting his own selfish needs ahead of his families.
    3. If you decide to stay with him make sure that he agrees to YOUR rules. He comes home when you want him to. He lets you check up on him constantly. He hides absolutely nothing......basically he's an open book. If he doesn't agree to your rules then shove his worthless ass to the curb. YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT!!!!!!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't think his "excuses" are valid at all...if you truly love him and want to work it out, I suggest some type of counseling and him stepping back from his recording aspirations to spend more time with you and earn back your trust. If that's not something he's willing to do then I would really consider leaving him. Good luck sweetie.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• He's sounds very controlling and wants everything his way or no way. Sorry honey, but I smell BS.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If he's so freakin tired and busy from recording, then how in the hell did he find the time and energy to cheat?? There is NEVER a good reason to cheat, so it's up to you whether you want to buy into that crap or not.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010