One day period stopped with " MISSED ONE DAY PMS" and CONFUSING this.

Hello my name is Laveeta and I am deaf. I am kinda of confusing. I hope that you will help me that out

Here my story.

My pm started last june 7 or 8th and I had sex with my fiancé during my little pms on june 14 then my pms stopped on june 16. ( 7 days of my regular period cycles) 2 week ago, I felt more strangerly from my body and past 1-2 days feel nauseous, my eyes are sores and woozy. I was hot when I sleep and decided took clothes off, moving around on bedroom a lot 2 days ago, in Morning, I went to bathroom and saw red pms - I thought it was regular pms and I decided put pad it for a while and few couple hour, I went to bathroom again and wiped it and no pms there and stopped it. Yesterday & Today, no pms; I was out of the shower then again, I feel nauseous when out of the shower.

it is pretty 4 weeks now and there's still no pms . What do i can do!? HELP ME. thanks

Missyxprissy

Asked by Missyxprissy at 7:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This sounds like implantation bleeding. When an embryo implants into your uterine wall. It is possible that you could be pregnant, and would be about 6 weeks along now.

Get a Home Pregnancy Test. Any one will do. If there are 2 lines, you are pregnant.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:38 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Really? Should I wait little longer another week or so if there's no pms then I go to DR. You know Home Pregnancy Test never works because " NEGATIVE CAME UP"
    Missyxprissy

Comment by Missyxprissy (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ah, I had one of my pregnancies that did that!!! I never tested positive, and had to have a blood test.
    If you do not get your period within the next week, I would make an appointment to have a doctor do a blood test.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010