Did this ever happen to you

Today I was at the stampede with my mom and daughter and this guy just cut in line and then I tapped on his shoulder and said ''um, I was here'' and then he said ''so''. This can be so annoying because I was waiting for almost in line for an hour because stampede lines can be really busy. Did this ever happen to you when you were at an amusement park.

mommyofamanda8

Asked by mommyofamanda8 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what's the stampede?
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• How rude. grrrr
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i would have been pissed! what a jerk!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Are you in Calgary???

That is super rude. I would have been pissed off for sure.
    I would have probably made a comment about how he's such a "big man" and cuts in line in front of children and how he clearly must be "very important" to be so entitled to just treat women and children like dirt.
    His mother would most likely be ashamed of him if she knew what he did.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I never had it happen at an amusement park, but it happened one day when we were at Cici's pizza. I was standing in line, waiting on the person in front of me to move so I could grab a plate. There was another woman behind me, and this guy walks in front of both her and me, and grabs a plate. I said "Excuse me? I was in line." He said "Well, I didn't see you!" and then acted like he did nothing wrong.

I can't stand when people cut in line. Isn't that something you learn *not* to do in kindergarten or earlier?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Really? A man really did that? HOW RUDE!! OMG!
    Stuff like that happened to me in the highschool lunch line with some bully girls..but thats it.
    I would have seen RED! Wow...dude is so lucky it wasn't me because I am just one big raging mean hormone these days, I may have put him in a headlock and squeezed his balls till he apologized.
    LOL...okay..thats my super woman side talking...but the thought would have at least made me giggle. The jerk...grrrrrrrrrrrr
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes, it has happened before. I just let it go.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:54 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• What a giant jackass! Some people have no home training!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• It seems to happen too often, people just don't care.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Get a member of the event staff to help out with stuff like that. Yes, I have had people break in line and then act like they are offended that you dare say something about it. (Maybe I should have put that as my pet peeve on the other post.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2010