How many of you have never seen the person that signs your paycheck?

Do you wonder what the person looks like? Do you picture a little man/woman sitting behind a big mahogany desk with a moose head on the wall?

crazycatlady66

Asked by crazycatlady66 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Never seen her,but I know the CEO of Pepsi is an Indian woman

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When I worked at the Social Security Administration, I never saw that person. But I more pictured a bureaucrat. When I was at Radio Shack, I never saw that person either. Never wondered what s/he looked like. I am guessing more times than not people never meet the actual person who signs the check. Just my opinion.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• when i worked as a teacher and a zookeeper the checks were signed by the mayor i think (both city jobs) and i did meet him. when i was working at the dining hall in college idk who signed that check but i probably did not meet them
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When I was working, I worked the woman that signed my checks. Her office was next to mine. The job before that, same thing, except her office was 2 doors down. Before that, I worked in a different state from the person who signed the checks but I met him at a conference.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My pay is directly deposited into my bank account, so no one signs them. I have spoken to payroll and I have met the Superintendant of my school division, though I really doubt she actually signs paycheques.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Graced with their presence everyday!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My check comes from the state- I teach. I have met him. Nice guy.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Mine goes through a payroll service so, No!! I can say I've never personally met that computer LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have DD too so no signature. But I work for an international company so even if it was a hard check it'd come out of corporate so I wouldn't know the person.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2010