Are you/have you ever been/would you be a stripper?

I would. Maybe now right now, because people would be more likely to pay me to keep my clothes on, but if I had a better body, I would not mind working as a stripper. Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I posed for students back in the day- suppose I still could now if I really wanted.
    but I don't think I ever had the energy to be a dancer. I'd get to tired, who wants to see a out of breath nude woman?
    Anonymous

• i might have been when i was young and thin and single. but not now lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No I wouldn't...I know someone who I love and is very close to me that was.They did it for the money and ended up in a world that was very bad.... good people do NOT hang out in those places... people with addiction problems hang out there.THis person I know is even lucky she got out of the business because they weren't going to let her out.She got help from someone and she has changed her life around entirely now. Its not a good world being a stripper.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• lol no, im too fat, it would be a ugly sight
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• If I had the body most definately
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• if it was the only job i could get and i really needed a job i would. i would do whatever i had to to support my family. but we would have to be desperate.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• NOPE-have friend who got a tummy tuck and bigger boob job in the last year and she wants to strip!
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 8:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Maybe after a boob job and tummy tuck! I would prefer to do something like a gogo dancer, so you get tips and wouldn't have to do the whole lap dance thing.

mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Oh sure...
    uh...NO!!! No way in hell would I strip . EVen when I was young and had a great body. It could be a complete disaster, could lead to some bad stuff, just as another Mom just wrote. NOBODY sees my body except DH and my Doctor.
    That would be so gross.
    I would rather clean toilets 18 hours a day,everyday,if I was so poor that I was desperate.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Nah, awesome body or not I'd rather have my self-respect. That would be hard to hang onto in that environment for long. Also, like others mentioned- strip clubs are a breeding ground for alcohol abuse and addiction. Not worth it in the long run, but I understand the temptation.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2010