"They shouldn't say....." What have you tought your LO that actually stuck?

Anytime my son hears the word "hate" or "stupid," he will say, "They shouldn't say hate" or "They shouldn't say stupid." It was just one of those random times when I said, "hate/stupid is not a nice word, you shouldn't say it." So we are watching "Lucy must be Traded Charlie Brown." My son picked out the words hate or stupid, 5-6 times before the first commercial. He told us so many times, we told him he should write a letter to the makers of Charlie Brown. LOL. So what has your kid done or said that shocked you? And what age? Mine's almost 4.

JGRIMMER

Asked by JGRIMMER at 8:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pet the cat gently. They were always very careful about this.

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Aw, that's adorable! Bmat- your kids need to teach my 8 month old to be nice to the poor cats, we've had hair ripped out :0!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• ummm...mine is 4 too and he actually asks me if he can say "bastard", "hell" "shit" and anymore bad words he picked up. i told him what other words he can say instead of them like "twerp" "stinker", "heck" and "crap" so far. he actually does use these words i have told him.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010