Cramping and positive pregnancy test

I had spotting last Thrusday, which should have been the day I started my period. Spotted through friday morning and by afternoon it stopped. Anyway I got brave and POAS this morning and there was a faint line. I'm going to retest in the morning, but until then I am having lower cramps. Is this normal? With my daughter is was smooth sailing until 20 weeks.

astma277

Asked by astma277 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL, congrats, you are pregnant!!!! The cramping was from implantation. A faint line is a positive line. I cramped with both my children, and I even spotted a little with DS. All normal and again Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 8:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Thanks! I'm beyond nervous that the test isnt correct.. lol. I'm going to test again and if it is positive I'm calling the dr for an appt. Did the cramping feel like it was in your uterus verus normal pms cramping that is not as concentrated? Does that make sense?
    astma277

Comment by astma277 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yes and yes
    I tested three times with DD and twice with DS. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 9:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• best test to get best results is the digi.i was 11 days pregnant and it read it verses the pink line said negative
    MsNikkiB28

Answer by MsNikkiB28 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010