I want to go into labor...NOW!!!

I know that she'll come when she's ready...BUT...This is my second pregnancy...And if the first one was this hard I don't know if I would have done it again...I am so ready for it to be over...And I want to meet my little girl...I'm due on the 4th...BUT...I want to go into labor...NOW!!!...With out the help from Dr's and their meds...Any (safe) ideas...PLEASE HELP!!!

swdreamgypsy

Asked by swdreamgypsy at 1:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• thats not to bad honey the 4th isnt that far at least your not like those people that are like 33 weeks lol ... try walking ..to get things going.... get your bf so dh lol just listing them off to take you for a walk around your block or something ... good luck ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• sex and walking are most common to start labor I also heard that natural rspberry tea will do it as well STAY AWAY FROM THE CASTOR OIL!!!!! I wish you the best of luck, none of those things worked for my son as he was 11 days past due, but baby number 2 is due in january and I will be doing those on the early side of term in hopes to go into labor early (at a safe time of course)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Another reason that I want to have her now is that I want to avoid her sharing other family members birthdays...I want her to have her own.
    swdreamgypsy

Answer by swdreamgypsy at 1:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Man I couldn't agree with you more on that I was induced on my sisters birthday and thank the Lord my son waited a day later to arrive, but now my Birth mother says he just wanted to be born real close to auntie ...... idiots ..... they annoy the crap out of me
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lol i agree my baby is due around y uncles and brothers bdays lol im hopeing i make it away from those lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Casteroil and Orange Juice sent my mom into labor twice, but for me I walked every night up and down the stairs of my apt. and that helped...
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 2:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• stay afway from castor oil .... it can cause the baby to have a BM and thats bad
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My mom didn't twice...
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 3:16 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Have lots of sex, making sure you get the whole dose of sperm. Use clitoral and nipple stimulation. Take primrose oil orally and also prick a capsule and use it as a lubricant during sex. Eat lots of eggplant. Good luck!!
    azmendozamom

Answer by azmendozamom at 4:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• THANKS EVERYONE...I DON'T KNOW WHAT DID IT, BUT...SHE'S HERE...AND SHE HAS HER OWN BIRTHDAY!!!

swdreamgypsy

Answer by swdreamgypsy at 6:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008