Do you think this is a joke? Has anyone else got a message like this from someone on here? (I am deleting this persons name in case it is a real person)

I LIVE IN CLYDE TX AND I HAVE 2 KIDS GIRL 14 , BOY 15 AND GIRL THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY ! I CHECK EVERY MOUNTH AND MY DAD LIVES WITH ME AND HE GET A CHECK TOO AND I GET A CHECK EACH MOUNTH FOR TAKEING CARE OF ALL THE 3 OF THEM ! ON TOP OF THAT IM MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND FOR 16 YEARS AND WE HAVE OUR OWNE BISSNEAS WE WORK ON 18 WHEELERS AND ITS A BIG JOBE AND GOOD MONEY ! IM HARDLY HAVE TIME TO MY SELF I TAKE CARE OF THEM 3 AND RUN THE BIS- AND COOK AND CLEAN , SOME TIMES I THANK IM RUNING AROUND WITH MY HEAD CUT OFF ! L.O.L ! I DONT SLEEP HARDLY AT ALL TO THE HOUSE - THEM AND BISS- AND OUR BISS IS ON CALL 24 HOURS AT ALL TIMES AND EVERY DAY AND NIGHT ! WHEN I DO HAVE FREE TIME IM ON CAFEMOM AS MUCH AS I CAN , I USE TO BE ON FACEBOOK BUT I TOOK IT OFF BECOUSE ITS TOO MUCH DRAMA ON THERE ! MY LIFE IS CRAZY ANT IT ? HOWS YOUR LIFE ? U WORK , KIDS , HUSBAND , PETS ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I know of someone that writes just like that. I thought it was her, but her story is different. I suppose it could be the same person though. She drives me crazy. I knew her on ClubMom.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No I havent. But dang that is hard to read.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• hahaha I think her grammar is a joke haha
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:01 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I agree with xmama bellax!!! LOL
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• huh? lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• No but I have gotten advertisements for shoe sites on my journal and in my pm. This sounds made up to me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• wow, even if it is real don't answer...I can feel my brain shrinking just reading that!
    mmoleader

Answer by mmoleader at 9:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Wow.....My head started hurting from trying to read that.......so I gave up ;)

colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Wow, grammar sounds like the people in Southern Missouri
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Never seen anything like that before. To the joker: next time, let's skip the all caps.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 14, 2010