What was something you so looked forward to as a child that you don't anymore?

When I was young. I lived in this tiny small town. Where there wasn't even 200 people in it. Well the local Fair was the highlight of my entire world and year! Poor DH when he met me I had to go each year. Until I outgrew it! What about You? Did you love something as a child but just don't go to anymore? Weren't Fairs fun? Or was it just me? Thank you for your answers!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Disneyland....now I hate it...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• mail. now its all bills
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Swimming in a public pool. Putting on a swimsuit isn't as much fun as it used to be...
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Going to amusement parks. I used to love the rides. Now I don't at all.

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Going to church. I used to love going to church and bible study and youth group. I outgrew that in my teens.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When I was a kid I wanted to be 18 so bad, when I finally got there I realized it wasn't anything special, now that I'm 28 I wish I was 18 again, grrrrr I hate getting old lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Lots of different candies I loved as a kid now seem sickeningly sweet, and nasty to me.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:39 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I grew up on the shore of Lake Michigan and used to love to go to the beach. Now, when I go we all wear sunscreen and I don't remember the sand being such a mess and it really is harder to have to carry so much stuff. I do remember me and my brothers and sisters playing with a beach ball and it blew away and we tried to chase it. I guess my mom learned you don't really bring those to the beach as she was stuck with all those crying children. Poor mom!
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I looked forward to growing up. Being a grownup is not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• snowdays....now it just means the bratty neighbor children will be terrorizing the neighborhood 1 extra days that week and i will have to clean my car over and over!!!blah!!
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010