So on Monday I find out what I'm having, and I'm stuck on baby names.

I didn't get to name my first child because of his fathers family tradition, but I dont mind because all the guys look the same, its like they are cloned lol

I have no ideas at all, I dont like anything Ive heard yet, and I even have a book.

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Baby Names

• Something will come to you. Maybe even Monday when you find out.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• well you find out monday but your only half way through your pregnancy so give it time!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• for a girl, I like Sharlene, Madison, for a boy I like Tristin.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• For a girl i like amira or aliannah and for a boy i lke Marcell or Arkon....dif names i know but i like dif names, my son is malachi and my daughter is shayla!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I find out on Monday, too! Find out what your name means and then find a name meaning that's similar! I want a name with a strong or auspicious meaning. Nicolle means "Victory of the People" ... and my dad's name is Martin "Servant of Mars (God of War)". Since I'm in the military, I thought it would be a cute tradition to give my son or daughter a strong name. I'm thinking of Victoria (victory) if it's a girl. Victoria doesn't sound anything like Nicolle, but it's like I'd be showing that my daughter is a piece of me (...and my name). If it's a boy, I'm still up in the air on that one. I like Kelly (warrior), but I had a male friend in college named Kelly who always got mistaken for a girl on his first day of class until he spoke up... the professors were always flustered! So funny! Try to stay away from unique spellings if you can. I have a unique spelling, and it's caused me a lot of grief.
    CrazyNicolle

Answer by CrazyNicolle at 9:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Maybe if nothing is jumping out in the baby books something less common is what you are looking for... what about:

Boys:
    Aidric
    Ansel
    Evander
    Gentry
    Lysander
    Thayer
    Vance

Girls:
    Adia
    Helena
    Lilith
    Natalina
    Oriana
    Willa

AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It will come to you.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i went through the name book 10 times and never found something i loved (for a boy, there are some girl names i love). just if you like one ok, put it on a list and eventually you'll have to choose one. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Don't let it stress you. you still have half way to go and you will get there.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Jaydyn for a girl or Jayden for a boy, Peyton, girl or boy name, Emma is cute for a girl, or Miranda for a girl????
    litninbug

Answer by litninbug at 4:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010