Urban Decay Promer Potion

I have a question about the Urban Decay Primer Potion. My friend said she has never tried it because she is black and it only comes in one color. I told her that I though since you covered it it wouldn't matter. I obviously don't know how well that would work so before I tell her to go buy some cause it is great could someone please let me know if black people really can not use it.

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes, it actually comes in a metalic shimmer and nude, my ex sil is black and she used it, u just cover it with make up any way so it wouldent be visable, but i dont like urban decay i mac its lil more expenevie but worth it, also revlon has one that works just as good!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I dont use that one, but it comes in 2 other color, like a really light gold one and a sorta pinkish one. Im sure a black woman could use it cause u put shadow over it, and u only use a small amount on your eye so its not caked on or anything
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2010