What is the most Funniest thing that your 4 year old has said

I was just wondering what your Toddler has said that was the most funniest thing..... That you have ever heard them say

SingleMommie200

Asked by SingleMommie200 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I really can't narrow it down, he's a very funny kid. He has me laughing so hard that I have tears running down my face on a regular basis.

The first time he said something really deliberately hysterical he was about 18 months. We were in Michael's looking at baskets and such. He picked up a decorative wicker ball and said "look mummy, it's a basketball!" and cracked up. Of course I did too. An employee came around the corner to see what was happening so I let her in on the joke. We wound up with 5 or 6 people standing there laughing at him and he just loved it. He's been a little comedian ever since.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My daughter is very lovey dovey type of kid. A few weeks ago she told me, "Mom, I know one thing that will never change. I will always love you. I love you so much, that when you poot I won't even say how stinky it is!"

Now thats love, lol.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 9:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When Micahel was 2 he told me I was Beautful. I was thinking, how do you know this? He's my grandson. He always cheers me up when I'm down from my illness. One day he saw some pieces from my Cat, Tabby that has some hair mats taken off. He got all concerned and said are you losing your hair? Is that your hair? I said no that's Tabby's. I lost all of my 3' long hair. Anyway we were eating pineapple. It was Tart. Chemo makes my taste off. But his brother ate it fine.He's 2. And Michael is now 5. So later on I told him to tell papa about what's wrong with the pineappple. Meaning to tell him its Sour/tart. Michael lgoes, it made Grandma's hair all fall out! That was funny. I hate that I lost my Hair & I miss it . But saying the pineapple made my hair fall out was Funny! But you just had to be there.. You know?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• haha That is so cute

My 4 year old Daughter is the most funniest little girl in the world but here is my most favorite... Mommy I love Sissy she just tickles my heart and she says mommy i love to talk and i said oh yea well i did not notice that lol...
    But yours was more funnier so cute
    SingleMommie200

Comment by SingleMommie200 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ummm... I have to share this.

Today my 21 month old son ask my husband "Where did the Mailman go?"
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My 4 year old thinks the steam plant makes the clouds...kind funny and cute
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• When I was changing clothes one day
    My four year old: Nicole use to get milk from your boobies?
    Me: Yes, and I also fed you the same way.
    DD: Then I became HUMAN and didn't need your milk anymore!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• my son caught his dad peeing on a tree and said out loud, "wow dad that's bigger then mine"
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010