Do you believe in guardian Angels?

A month ago,I was in the hospital. I had a sinus infection that wouldn't go away, it went into my brain, I had kidney failure,etc. The doctors told my family I would not make it. While I was in a coma,I felt like I was in a different place and there was an Angel keeping me from going the other side.I asked A Bishop about this and he gave me an answer that I already thought of. What do you think?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I strongly believe in Guardian Angels. I believe in all types of Angels. There are many different types of Angels that I am studying about as well as psychic phenomenon and paranormal activity. Glad you came out of your coma and welcome back to Cafemom!

Answer by Sexymom75 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I love this question!!! I sure do believe in Guardian Angels. My grandmother is mine. She is the brightest star in the sky. I know, for a fact, she has been watching over me. I get goosebumps just talking about it. You made my night. Thanks for making me remember her at this time.

Answer by strozilove at 7:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Only in the same sense as fairies and unicorns and such. They are fun to pretend about but I don't believe they are real.

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Absolutely!! and I do believe you encountered one. I see them around all the time. Ask your guardian to step into your aura and touch you. If you are calm and quiet you will feel something. A feeling of overwhelming peace,a chill, a light pressure, a tingle. You should feel something.

• I absolutely believe in guardian angels.  NOT as fairies or pixies or whatever you want to call them.  I believe in angels sent from Heaven.  There are also demons that can appear as angels.  I believe that there are angels that are used for different purposes.  The Bible is full of examples.

Answer by zachsmom900 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I do not actually my father was in a coma for three days. In his head he was motorcycling in Dakota. His lungs collapsed and he died on the way to the hospital. He obviously pulled through so I believe it is an image your mind created to cope with what was happening to you.

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i do. when i was 16 i got in a horrible car wreck. i was trapped under the truck and could not get out. this guy in orange tennis shoes talked to me the whole time until help arrived. he kept telling me to be calm, i had a long life ahead of me, god had a plan for me, and he saved my life. i have severe head wounds that i should have bled to death from and i didn't because he kept me from getting upset and going into shock and stuff. the first person on the scene told me that i was alone and no one was there. but he was there. i never saw his face, just his shoes and his voice. if it was a hallucination, well whose to say god didn't give me that hallucination? but i beleive baby.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Weather there is or not I think is up to the person believing or not :) And by your story and others posted there seem to be!! :)

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I have never seen one myself but I do believe that they are always here and watching.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• there is no doubt in my mind that there are angels. praise the lord.... i likft him up and give him thanks that he sent angels to watch over you and it was his will to place his healing hand upon you.

Answer by hendrickson at 3:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2008