How do you tell someone that they should not take naked photos and place them online?

I know a person who allowed her boyfriend to take a picture of her naked and I saw it by accident and it casued a stir. I was not sure what to say, but I let this person know it was unacceptible behavior.

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 10:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• what a douchbag!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Why shouldnt she? Im sure she knows the consequences of putting nude pictures of herself on a public sight...She'll be the one who has to deal with whatever happens.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Wait, did he put pictures of her online? Or did she put them up? I'm confused as to who's putting the pics up online... If she is posting them, that's her choice and as long as she's over 18, no issue - her body, her choice... IF on the other hand he is posting them against her wishes or without her knowledge - he is facing serious charges should she decide to push it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• um yea I agree with sabrina, if she's knowingly allowing them to be put up it's her body and really none of your concern..if he did without her permission she needs to speak to authorities
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i she is over the age of 18 then she can do whatever she wants.... do i think its smart? no, but hey its her life and if she gets put out there she only has herself to blame
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Her boyfriend placed them online without her consent. I saw them by accident because it was on my phone which was his phone, before they broke up. It was a shared account. (Becasue the dirt bag was such too cheap to afford his own. She broke up with him but was not aware of the photos he had on the phone. I saw it because I downloaded the pictures off the phone without knowing they were on the phone. Heck who has time to look at 350 pictures I just wanted to be able to take photos on my phone to print them out. Not knowing they were there until I tried to get my pictures, his showed up. My daughter says just delete them but they were already uploaded and I am not sure how to get rid of them and he already forward them. Can you delete them once they are uploaded? I tried but no luck. and it worries me. Because if I send a picture, hers may be seen . I fear exposing her mroe than she has been by the creep!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• My mom told me when I was a young lady (MANY years ago) to not take those types of pix but if you do, DO NOT show your face! It amazes me how many women let them take pix of their face. I told my kids to not take a picture they didn't want me or their own children to see some day....and using my mom's wisdom but if you do, don't show your face!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2010