tired all the time?

im almost 13 weeks n im exhausted all the time, i sleep bout 12 hrs a night then take a 3 hr nap n the afternoons when i get home from work, n my job is an easy going one not stressful or hard....my hubby thinks im crazy for bn this tired....neone else felt like this when they were bout 13 weeks?

LilStacy

Asked by LilStacy at 10:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its normal, your body is getting use to making another person, it usually gets better in the 2nd trimester but sometimes comes back in the 3rd. Tell your husband next time he can have the baby!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I was just the same way when i was 13 weeks. It gets a little better the further along you are. I'm almost 20 weeks and i'm still that way at times.
    prego_jessi

Answer by prego_jessi at 10:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Me, I did! I was so tired all the time. I read somewhere that growing a baby uses more energy a day then climbing Mt. Everest! I don't know if that is really true but sounds right to me! lol Since you are 13 weeks I would say in the next couple of weeks you should get some energy back and not be so tired for at least a little while.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• haha he jks n says i can go to work n he will stay home n sleep all day, n i was like hey u can have all my symptoms n carry the baby gladly!....thanx jus makin sure i wasnt the crazy one!
    LilStacy

Comment by LilStacy (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• That was me, all three times! I was the MOST tired during my second pregnancy.............and let me tell you, it NEVER goes away, lol.....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• ya i wake up from a good night sleep or a nap n 5 mins later im ready to fall asleep again!
    LilStacy

Comment by LilStacy (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Yup, and I didnt get over that till around 23ish weeks and then it came back around 33 weeks. I was always so tired. I would go to bed around 8:00pm and sleep till 6am to get up for work. I would get home from work around 3:45 and take a nap or two before bed. Tell your husband that you are not crazy and for him to try to create life...it can drain anyone.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• that normal
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• You are creating life, that is hard work for your body. If you can sleep, then sleep. It's harder to get those naps when you have your second and third child.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• the baby is sucking the life outta you! lol it's totally normal to feel this way. some women feel like this more than others, but it's nothing to worry about if you do feel exauhsted! I felt this way as well.....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010