has anyone gone to the seaworld of san antonio, tx?

me and my family are planning to go to san antonio this weekend, and my son wants to go to seaworld, and i was wondering if it's worth the time. and if it isn't, were do u recommend?

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Travel

• how old are our kids? i took my 2 year old and she was freaked out lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• mine is 8 yrs. old. and he's the only one.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• i think it would be fun if he is in to that sorta thing, to get in is a crazy price tho
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• I don't know about the one in TX, but we go to the one in FL a lot and it is awesome! We have annual passes, so the cost per visit is much lower for us. My daughter is 7 and my son is 5 and they love it every single time we go. It's an all day thing thing, there are shows, rides, animals to look at/touch, ours has fireworks when it gets dark and totally different shows for the evening than in the daytime (in the summer only).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Sea World is awesome-it's like my son's favorite place -he is 14 and actually wanted to go this year for his b-day.
    We went to that one a few years ago and yes it's expensive but I think he is old enough to really love it and have a good time
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• we live in Houston so we go every couple of years just for fun.We have gone for years kids love it.Just a thought look up Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels about an hour or less east of S.A. We go every year in the middle of the week even if hubby can't go.This my kids have LOVED for 20 + years.Warning no water-park will ever compare.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2010