At what age did....

your lil one say "I Love You"...mine did it for the first time tonight! Melted my heart and just about made me cry! My lil guy is getting so big!

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter 10mos my son 14 mos
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Aww, congrats. I don't remember what age my two were when they said it for the first time - but I remember the feeling. Cherish it. It's one of those sweet moments of motherhood that remind you what it's all about. It's good to be able to tap back into that feeling on some of those challenging days. :)

ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 11:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• deifintely before a year. she started talking very early and had about 50+ words in her vocabulary by a year.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm still waiting to hear it from my 2 1/2 year old, but I'm sure I'll completely melt and cry when I do :)
    LovableNeurotic

Answer by LovableNeurotic at 10:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My daughter was 20months she sounded so cute.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I wish my almost 2 yr old would say it :( he says everything else it seems lol, i make sure i tell him allllll the time though :)
    QueenValerie

Answer by QueenValerie at 10:35 AM on Jul. 16, 2010