• In the Spotlight:

Did you know?

Al-Quaeda is an organisation that was founded originally to expel the Russians from Afghanistan. It was originally funded by the US. When the Russian left, Al-Quaeda,and its leader, Usama bin Laden wanted the Americans to retrieve all the cluster bombs left behind because they were killing people on a daily basis. The US did not care, they refused to assist in the removal of these bombs. Usama bin Laden issued a fatwa against the US that continues to this day. Since then they have infiltrated into Pakistan; many people think they control the ISI. The ISI is the Pakistani security force.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It is true. We helped create the mess that we are in today.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 9:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• did you know that if you dont open windows when you clean the fumes will get to you ... open a window
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• oh you don't agree so you gotta bash. go look it up. do your research before you act stupid. this is true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Please tell me you are an Al-Queda supporter. That you are Muslim, agree with radical Islamic teachings, and agree with what Usama Bin Laden's plan was/is. If you don't like the United States get out. And stop using American websites and Amercian computer products to get you there.

where the hell did you get this from? I posted some information taht is true. did I say it justified the attack? last I check I have freedom of speech and can post trues even if they are not what you want to hear. yes some like to hide things like this in an effort that no one will find them. get a life and stop being so judgemental.
    Anonymous

• anonymous #1, your ignorance is showing.
    Anonymous

• eye rollingI bet Akin believes "they hate us for our freedom", too.

Anonymous

• My husband is in the military and works with various governments in the Middle East, and sad to say, but it is true. If everyone knew how much of a hand we have with the mess in the Middle East.....We put specific people in power, only to name them as threats to America a few years down the line. There was a time that we were all for Al Queda......
    Anonymous