Does it make anyone else crazy when someone closes a question....

RIGHT AFTER responding to you in a smart@ss or other wise pissy way?? Like REALLY? At LEAST give someone the opportunity to respond. omg that makes me nutty. There was a woman in a Q the other day that had a smart comment to THREE different people at the end of her Q...she closed it up REAL quick so they couldn't respond! Does this get at anyone else??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It would make me mad too. I did close a question the other day right after asking it because the responses got judgmental right away and I just decided not to go there. I hope I am not who you're talking about LOL
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Nah I try not to be rude, but honestly I doubt I'd notice.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• OH you meant the OP was rude. Well that would be- I think I'd figure they didn't want to argue more?
    txdaniella

• Lol it would be annoying, but then I'd just laugh at how spineless and immature they are being
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010