does anyone get easily stressed out since being pregnant?

I didn't have much of a stress tolerance before. but since I got pregnant I am constantly grouchy. I'm trying not to get too stressed out because of the baby, but it seems impossible. and it doesn't help that I have my nephew everyday, and if not everyday just about.

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 11:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its called HORMONES, lol.. and unfortunately, mood swings are completely normal.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• it's driving me insane!!! i feel like a complete witch, half the time i dont even realize im yelling about something until ive already said it and then its like omg, i need a chill pill lmao.
    prego_jessi

Comment by prego_jessi (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i have been especially since i have 2 lil ones and dont get naps...my oldest who is 3 doesnt take naps which i would love to get but dont is to why im grouchy due to being tired.and i can easily snap sometimes so its very normal..sometimes you dont realize it
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010