How do I tell him?

How do I tell my husband that I do not love him, and that I want a divorce without a huge brawl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• divorce is going to be messy no matter what you do, and it will always hurt someone, usually more than one person especailly with kids involved.
    btw... sorry your going through what you are. Personally I do not believe that 'falling out of love' with someone is permitable for divorce. We all go through hard trimes in marriage, and it should NEVER be based on how you are feeling. REAL love is a choice, not an uncontrolable feeling.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Be honest, don't just up and leave, my dh's ex wife did that. he came home and she was gone and left the kids there....he hates her the most for that
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• You could plan the move, move out and leave him a note. I did that with my second husband. I didn't want the fight.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• There is no nice way of giving this news but just telling him how you feel.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2010

• Ouch I don't know, but good luck. There isn't a pretty outcome either way you go. Hope it all works out for you.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Talk to him openly and honestly about the issue.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2010