my mil the dirt inspector is comeing to stay the night ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

LOL, man even if my house is clean she still finds something she thinks is dirty, any one else MIL like this?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup. My house is never clean enough, we aren't good parents...I can't stand her.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LOL! I would pay to get her a room at the local hotel! Seriously, I did.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• mann, don't forget the glass in the 'fridge
    could be worse.....or maybe not~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• oh yeah! DH and I moved in to this rental house while we were in college. This place had a big stain on the carpet. DH's dad and step mom came by after we had our first baby. Saw our classic college mismatched furniture and the big stain and told everyone how 'nasty' we were.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 12:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• lol we cant she wants to stay here its just for one night but damn she complains to much
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My MIL not only feels the need to comment about EVERYTHING, she also thinks she needs to "fix" things - like rearranging my kitchen cabinets or cleaning up my desk (we homeschool and I run a home business, I need things on my desk where I left them). The worst part is that she only lives 1/2 an hour away, but will come stay with us for days on end, basically until my DH tells her it's time to go. She doesn't call in advance, just shows up and won't even wait to come in the front door, just yells out "anybody home" as she barges through the door. I've tried to explain to her that we really can't have school when we have company, but of course she thinks I'm an ogre for not wanting her to spend time with the kids (who at this point are fed up with her as well).

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2010