Do you get grossed out easily? Or do you have a strong stomach?

NOTHING grosses me out, I think my stomach is made of steel! I remember watching a video of an autopsy in one of my HS science classes. While most of the class was either nauseated or running for the bathroom, I was engrossed in the video eating a snack! Poo, blood, vomit, nothing affects my stomach!

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing really bothers me either. Considering we are moms this is a good thing ;)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think I have a fairly strong stomach. But when it comes to infections or bones....that's when I flip out.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 12:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Im the same way, nothing bothers me really, like when people talk about poop or something nasty while some ones eating they will say oh iv lost my app or im eating, but it dont bother me at all. i just will laugh
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I get grossed out really easy, even seeing bugs on tv while eating makes me want to puke.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have a very week stomach
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i have a strong stomach...my first real job when i was seventeen was as a nursing aide...umpteen years ago. and as the low man on the ladder, i had to do all the crappy clean-up jobs. you name it and i've seen it & cleaned it up!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 12:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i have been told i should be a surgeon... nothing gets to me no matter how "gross"
    allykins165

Answer by allykins165 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Blood, guts, and all that don't bother me. Poo and vomit doesn't make me throw up, but I'd rather avoid it. Talking about anything doesn't bother me at all.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I was a navy corpsman. I don't get grossed out easily by bodily functions, except for funky vaginal infections and festering wound infections. Maggots make me want to throw up though. One time when i was working in acute care, we had to remove a cast from someone who was having multiple complaints. He had taken a hanger to scratch it and caused several wounds..There were maggots in it and I am gagging thinking about the sight and smell of that leg. YUCK!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2010