is this weird??

yesterday i started feeling sick, light headed couldnt breathe good, heart beat was fast and hard felt like myheart was pounding out of my chest, and dizzy and light headed... it last for like 2 hours last night. i went to work tonight, and my sister went home early for the same symptoms, along with 4 other people....?? is that NOT WEIRD??! thats weird isnt it?? we all work together and we all ave the same symptoms....

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol that is weird .. i hope there nothing going around ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• sounds like maybe a mild virus going around to me!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:51 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Sounds like Carbon Dioxide Poisioning I would call the doctor and have him check you and the baby out and then i would talk to you boss about having it checked. I know the fire department will check for it just like a gas leak
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 8:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Alot of times when a virus is entering a body it can cause these symptoms. Also people prone to seizures , this can trigger a seizure.
    rag33

Answer by rag33 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008