What's your favorite holiday?

Why is it?
What makes it special to you?
Do you do some sort of family tradition?

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 1:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• christmas my favorite its about christ love the food and songs and presents and all the beautiful decoration and delicious food.. i like halloween i love for me and the children to go trick or treating and to see all the beautiful costumes its fun to see hw creative me and other people when it comes to decorating i love to make at least a full size ghost and zombie in the house either sitting or hanging i like to watch all the scary movies on cable in the month of october make caramel apples and handing out treats for a couple of hrs. before going out getting my own treats. i also like the 4th of july good barbecue and fireworks. thanksgiving for family gatherings and delicious food and it kicks off christmas your tree should be up and lite it up that evening black friday i know it can get crazy but everyone is in good spirit you bundle up go out for breakfast get yourself a delicious cup of coffee to go also and hit the store
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I love Christmas the songs make it even better.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Thanksgiving. Lots of yummy food.. always a few days away from my bday :) and family and friends gathering!! LOVE it! its the best ever!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Christmas...the celebration of Christ's birth.
    Easter the celebration of Christ's death & ressurection!
    Getting together with family is special!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 1:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Thanksgiving because its all about family, giving thanks and tradition.
    I also love the 4th of July because we usually travel to new places and I have fond memories of vacations on the beach enjoying seafood and of the children playing, laughing and watching fireworks!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm guessing yours is Halloween:)

I LOVE the 4th of July! i have so many great childhood memories from the 4th and am trying to create the same ones for my children. We go up to the lake cabin to fish, swim, go on boat rides, go to parades etc.

This year I wanted to bring my kids to the dump to see the bears haha! This is a fun memory of mine, but I guess the bears don't go there anymore because the city is burrying the garbage now;(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• christmas, it was my grandmas biggest family tradition, i never spent a christmas away from here until after my first child turned one, and i still really miss going there, she lives eight hours away which i dont mind the drive if i had it my way i would go visit her every month, and birthdays, i consider them holidays too!!! i use any excuse to celebrate life and family, but those are my 2 favorite!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My favorite is Halloween. I love decorating and we always have a big costume party for the kids. It's the only stress free holiday we get - all of the others are expected to be spent with extended family.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• christmas... and thanksgiving family time together
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I really enjoy Halloween and even though I don't do any decro outside my home I really enjoy seeing the little muchins all dressed up. That really puts a smile on my face. =]
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2010