what is the true meaning of friends with benefits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• a friend with sex on the side...always what i thought it meant...LOL!
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 1:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Getting some from your friend without the creepy feeling.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We was just discussion this at work the other day. The way it was explain to me u and him have sex,and when u needs something u are there for each other. But u can still sleep with other people. Some body correct me if I am wrong.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think it's a booty call that doesn't involve work. I also believe this is hard to pull off. Somebody always gets their feelings involved and it rarely turns out good.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• from what I've heard it's someone you have sex with - no strings attached. I agree with PP though, I don't see how no one can get their feelings hurt.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• welllll....its supposed to be friends who have sex and nothing more. i had that with a guy that i was watching his kids and after a one night of fun romping, we talked about being friends with benefits. it worked and it was good, until I fell inlove with him. Now it's wonderful lol We've been married for 6 years and are ttc again
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• straight -up friendship without sex. or whatever you want the relationship to be.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• you all are friends and the benefits are sex with no strings... no need to call the next day no spending the night no dating involved
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• all the good benefits with out the headachces, sex the way you want it, when you want it, the ability to try new things you dont get at home, and had my fwb for 2 yrs, still going good
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 10:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010