How did you come to terms about the physical changes of your body?

I know not EVERYTHING is lost and I can't get it back(ie figure) but at 23 losing some of my very little self confidence in my physical looks has got me on the bummed out side of my emotional radar. Most of it I can take care of with a good exercise routine, but I don't think my chest area will ever get back to pre- pregnancy.

2chinesetigers

Asked by 2chinesetigers at 2:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• I'm ignoring them. If I ignore it, it goes away, right?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• my aunt she is a wonderful woman, she says miha your not a girl anymore your a woman!! i listen to her when i feel down, that saying anyways, and as long as you make what you have look cute your fine!!! be comfortable with you, buy some new clothes that fit the new you and not the old you. i know what you mean though, but even skinny hot girls that have no kids, they have ther days too but they wish they were in our shoes!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Just work hard to get the rest of your body in better shape than ever, you'll gain more confidence than you think, your breasts won't seem as important then.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LOL You know I really don't think that will solve the issue. But maybe if we pretend long enough....
    2chinesetigers

Comment by 2chinesetigers (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• In a retrospect kind of deal I should be happy they aren't mosquito bites, or I'd have a serious complex... emleejanedom, your aunt is brilliant! Just hard to think of myself as a woman when I look like a minor. Must remind myself I'm a woman then :)
    2chinesetigers

Comment by 2chinesetigers (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i am 27 and have been refused to be sold alochol before, i know what you mean, yes she is a great lady, i replay her over and over in my head, it gives me confidence especially when i ge(what i call) "the look," from older moms. i like to find little sayings like that and repeat them in my head in times of need!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 2:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i have still not come to turms with my body now that i have had a baby and two surgerys. i hate my body. : (
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Oh noes preggy! You deserve a great big hug!
    2chinesetigers

Comment by 2chinesetigers (original poster) at 2:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• don't sweat the small stuff. deal with what you have.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 3:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well i still get carded anyway i figure like this it aint nothing that makeup a good bra or girdle cant fix like she said dont sweat the small stuff eveyone is mostly into what it looks like in clothes i just gave you what you neede for that and for men its the same once the clothes come off iit doesnt because what he wants he dont want it covered up ,in nee wayyyy (anyway) LMAO
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010