do you think its rude?

Do you think its rude? At my work there is a certain girl that sprays her perfume a LOT like 6 different times within a shift and like 5 squirts everytime. Not only is the perfume a really nasty smell, but our shift is only 4 hours long!!! thats alot of sprays for such a short amount of time.. Who else cant stand this?? It makes me sneeze and makes my nose stuffed all the time. Should i say something next time she does it?? or no? is it rude or not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i hated that where i use to work drove me nuts i asked the bos sif there was something they could do to cut back on it spraying so much and they did
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• LOL, go read my journal about being a responsible user of perfumes. :)
    YES, I think it's insanely rude.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I would say something to her or maybe your boss, no it i9sn't rude just be polite about it
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• okay i just wanted to add that she will tell this story to anyone who asks lol. she says she has a mental problem and her doctor wont diagnose it but she knows she has it. do you thin kfrom that i should just tell my manager? what if she goes all crazy on me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• lol wow thats kinda im sorry funny she says shes metal ask her what that has to do with the purfume lol ... id still say something ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• LOL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Just go to your manager and ask them to address the situation thats partially what they are there for? She sounds a little hypocondriac to me so better not to stir up the crazy in her which btw she just may be if she has to spray herself that many times in such a short periosd or she has really bad B.O.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Actually with management; they should note to all employees that heavy perfume is an allergen, and can cause many problems for a multitude of people. (My last job we weren't even allowed to wear it, as the owner was highly allergic to a typical ingredient...)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 6:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• oh that is soooo rude..... ever since i was prego i cant stand the smell of perfume so i would def tell boss who cares if there is something wrong she still needs to be aware of the people around her
    insanemama732

Answer by insanemama732 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'm am so glad I read this, just for the laugh. I seriously feel for you. I hate perfume & smelly sprays. Unfortunately, I can't give any good advise, because if it were me I would tell her if she sprayed that crap one more time, I'd shove the bottle up her a**. If she claimed she had a mental problem that made her feel a compulsion to spray it, I'd offer to choke it out of her. I'm not very simpathetic. If her Dr. can't diagnose her, she's probably full of it.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2008