i have a pain while walking...

In my hip. My left hip. i dont know ... it started today. i am only 13 weeks along but i have never dealt with this... anyone deal with hip issues early in pregnancy..?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My hip hurt also early on and my first thought was i worked on my feet for 8-12 hours a day. But i did find out that the baby was laying on a nerve and that's what made it hurt. My Doctor told me this. I would be in a lot of pain some days. So momma it's just how the baby is laying. Yes it is painful.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Nope... sorry. Maybe it's not pregnancy related?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:59 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• hmm crazy crazy.

You know when your pregnant and you breath in and you feel a tingly feeling in fingers and toes.... i was told that that was supposed that was supposed to go away after birth but it never did.. now i'm 5'5 and 185 lbs... 13 weeks.. and i dont know. it's weird.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It could be that your baby is laying on your nerve. I had that type of pain with my first and no matter what you do it wouldn't go away lol. I found that putting a pillow under my hip helped a little.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2010