my husbands eldest brother ignores him and it drives me crazy what would you do?

He already ignores him as it as, and is a total ass to their father, it was my husbands birthday and he never called text or wrote an e mail, my husband calls him to say hi, because its his big brother, i am the oldest so i know, and he doesnt answer and never calls back, its been over a week, even his brothers wife sent him a happy birthday message, what would you do. i know he is a grown man but it makes me so mad to witness it, especially sincei just lost my baby sister.

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 3:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i would say hey buddy whats your problem, but thats only bc i have a big mouth LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• maybe i do too haha, i just dont want to start something that wasnt there but i am pretty sure it is
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 3:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well if he is being a ass hole he need to be treated like he is a ass hole lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Sounds like thats the way he is. Be glad your not married to him. It probably doesnt bug your husband enough to say anything, and his family lets him be that way. I wouldnt start anything, just back your husband if he does, it is his brother.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Well,my husband has the same issue with his older brother and always has as far as I can guess,even though he's too devoted to admit it.It's got to a point where he never visits and he lives with his wife only 10 min away.They don't have children and say they don't want any,but his nieces on his wife's side are always there for weekend sleepovers and visits.My daughters really like their uncle(when they actually get to see him),but they are never invited over or even given a call and that includes my husband.I'm sorry,you can't rectify an already disfunctional relationship,believe me,I've tried,so now I just let it pass.His loss if he misses out on his brother.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 3:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2010