Time to redeem your Gymbucks! I love Gymboree. Anybody else?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 3:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ended up buying her the cowgirl line today. I hated to pay full price, but I wanted to use all of my gymbucks. I hate wasting them! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I love Gymboree!!!! I am hooked!!! I basically choose a line that I love and buy as much from that line as possible. It makes getting dressed so much easier for my 2 year old. The odds are much greater that everything will match when I purchase a lot from the same line. I also love all of the cute accessories, especially the sunglasses.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Did you try looking online?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• What is your favorite current line?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I love the sunglasses too! I lost them though, because I was waiting to use my Gymbucks and they are now out of stock. That is the one and only thing that bothers me about Gymboree-the sale stuff goes quick!!
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yep. I shopped online tonight. I had my cart all set to go and then they disappeared along with some other things:( They were marked down to 1.99 so I knew they were going to go quick, but thought I might get lucky. I'm going to the store tommorrow to see if they have any there. My daughter actually had the same paiir but lost them and she has a lot from that line so I need to replace them.
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 4:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I like the poppy line right now, but I'll wait until it goes on sale:)

Right now my daughter has the pop of daisies and the safari line (the giraffe print, not the glamour safari). I have a 9 year old boy too, but I just get him the jeans when I have gymbucks, he's getting too old for Gymboree. I actually just bought him a bunch of jeans from Crazy8 for 6.99!

Tonight I bought some random stuff because they were really good deals-not even sure what line they were from, but after gymbucks the tanks were 2 bucks so I rolled with it:)

How about you?
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 4:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2010