carseat.

How much is a newborn carseat normally? the kind you can carry and have to attach into a OMg i forget what the thing is called.. the thing you hook it into... inthe car! that you buckle! LOL its slipping my mind.. anyway.. if anone can tell me what thats called because obviously im having a blonde moment lol.. and tell me how much a carseat normally is. :) thanks.. like average.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i went to walmart and paid $160 for the car seat, the car seat base, and a stroller all matching and come together they are very nice and extremely handy i never thought i would be using a stroller much with a new born but i always use it... its so convenient for family outings and road trips
    jaydenbug2008

Answer by jaydenbug2008 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• BASE! thats what its called haha....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The carseat and base that we got-which I think we ordered from Target.com or some place similar was about $60-we should have gotten the travel system:base,carseat, and stroller combo, but we didn't! We had too many problems w/the first one we ever got! But anyway, I think our first one was around $200(tax included).... This time around we spent I think a total of $120-150: $60 or so for the carseat/base and the other amount for the stroller itself-different brand than the carseat-so we cannot just attach the caseat to the stroller and go-but that's okay!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The carseat that I have used is a BabyTrend. It is nice. I got it at Target and it was $70-$80. My son is 7 1/2 months old now and still using it, so it was a good investment for the price. It was not too expensive. Some infant carseats are very pricey.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i paid $20 for a carseat and 2 bases at a garage sale!! I LOVE GARAGE SALEING
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Don't buy one at a garage sale. They could have been in an accident. You can find an inexpensive infant seat at walmart for under 50 dollars
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 12:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2008