my daughter had stopped breathing on saturday night and was unresponsive for like forty five minutes we took her to the hospital and they couldnt find anything wrong with her or in her blood cultures they have her on an apnea monitor now and i was just wondering if ne 1 has had this happen to them before?

jaydenbug2008

Asked by jaydenbug2008 at 3:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No , Im so sorry your going through this, I'll keep good thoughts for your family. My son passed out twice in one morning, the 1st time, we thought he just fell down, then the 2nd time we saw him pass out, brought him to the hospital, and never found anything, we still dont know why. With that being said, you should google your situation and see what you can read through like WebMD just to see if there are some situations you might learn more information. Good luck, you'll be in my thoughts....
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• How old is your daughter? Was she recently vaccinated? Could have been an adverse reaction to those. www.myspace.com/parentsagainstvax
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2008