Graco SungRide Infant Car Seat - Betsey

is this a good carseat? anyone try it??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The way I did it with my son and now being pregnant with our daughter was I read the reviews because I wanted to know from real people the safety and pros and cons that they had on them, but Graco seems to have really great products so I am sure that it is a good carseat just do your research cause sometimes things are not always as they seem. Good Luck in your search
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• :D Thanks!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Absolutely!! This is what we just grew out of. They are wonderful and highly rated in safety and ease of use. However, some did have to be recalled due the baby being able to get to the foam backing so be sure the one you buy has not been recalled. If you are getting a new one this shouldn't be an issue though. Also, just as a side note...if you are buying used make sure you trust the person, since car seats are supposed to be discarded if involved in a car wreck, but some do not disclose this and sell them anyways! One other thing... graco makes great infant carriers but when your baby is old enough check around on the convertible seats because as of right now conv. seats by Graco are not highly rated. Hope this helps!!
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008