DD woke me up this morning for a drink....so now i'm up and can't get back to sleep...!!!!

In a week I go into the hospital to have our baby. I've got a headache with no tylenol in the house....I"m just miserable! DH needs to be at school today to study because he has a final and i'm unable to go back to sleeeeeeeeep!!!!
Anyone else up and miserable?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i woke up again first thought is...
    shit this is real! thought it might have been a bad dream
    it does not go away and have tried to compromise on it, but he will not and each day i am moving away from him further in my heart and all desire for him is all but gone, i look at him differently now and have to think..do i even know who he is, did i ever know him, waking up to my life really sucks
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• my 2 yr old son woke me up when he fell off his bed. I comforted him and put him back in bed and he just fell off again. I need to make a run to walmart and get one of those side guards. to bad you dont live close to me I could pick u up some tylenol. lol
    hope u feel better!
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I am! ... But it wasn't a child that got me up, it was both of our dogs wanting to go outside. They usually let me sleep until my alarm goes off, but there was apparently something pressing for them to do this morning.

I can't get back to sleep either.

SereneButterfly

Answer by SereneButterfly at 6:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010