Good Morning?

What actually Ticked You Off This A.M.?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 6:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh them Darn cats thought fighting under my bed would be fun at 6am...I'm done someone has to go they can't seem to get along. SO the Darn thing has to find a new home maybe then she'll be nicer! ugh!
    sillyme85

Answer by sillyme85 at 7:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• not made me mad ..but i wasnt happy about my son waking me up before 6 am because he wet his bed. (he is 3 and jsut finished potty training a month ago) so we still have accidents now and then. but it is my day off my day to sleep untill 7 or so....lol..it is bad when 7 is sleeping in......lol....but now i am up with my son and fixin to get my coffee...but it is ok cuz we are not going anywhere today ...it is clean everything day then at nap time mommy gets one too!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Fortunately for me, I'm not angry at anyone or anything. I've got too much to do and to little time. Anger would be counter-productive.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Somehow my daughter got the paper shredder open and pulled out little bits of shredded paper and had it all over my bedroom floor. I was not a happy camper when I woke up.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Just waking up at 4am and not being able to go back to sleep. Not really mad about it, just hope I can make it through the day!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I just got up, so nothing yet.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2010