Are You satisfied with the job that you have?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 7:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes. I took a major pay cut but it is so worth it. I work from home and love it!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 7:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes it keeps me going.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well, i'm a SAHM to a toddler who barely seems to like me. i think he would benefit from a daycare/preschool setting and i would benefit from a "real" job outside the home. but i'm waiting until i can set out in a career i really want, rather than the first thing that comes my way. it's hard to get the "perfect" job here because i'm only eligible to work at certain places and only qualified for a small percentage of available jobs (most are very specific titles).
    nemiller

Answer by nemiller at 7:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• 110% yeah!! love it! work my own hours, in my own time. make a good amount of money when i want to .
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• wellllllll it gets me up at this time of day, every day!! (its 430am here, i start at 5am) soo im not satisifed with that part...but..ido enjoy what i do, i guess...i like how im home by 145, and have the rest of the day with my daughter...........but thats about it..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No, that's why I am looking for another job and in the process of starting my own business.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Some days, lol. Actually for the most part yes, but there are times when I think any job outside the home is just a big old pain in the butt! Other days, I am glad to get away from the house!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes!
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I am much happier working for myself, but would prefer to make more money and have benefits

Answer by rkoloms at 8:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Absolutely Positively...I am a FT SAHM and another onthe way and I can continue to do that FT while working my Biz PT and yet still make a FT income.. There IS NOOOO other business out there (I know Ive tried) that allows you to truly have the time and financial flexability without putting YEARS into it first.
    THe #1 Team in the company, the Top credentials to be found, and the Top dollar #1 paying compensation plan.
    I will be able to retire my hubby and father .
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2010