Obama voters...Do you think Hillary will run ?

Do you think Hillary willl run against Obama in 2012? Who would you vote for?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That is such a good question! I have been noticing that she is distancing herself from the Administration also. I am not sure if that is to protect her 2012 chances or to protect her 2016 chances but with my crystal ball I am going to make an educated guess that she will run. My only possibility of voting for her would be in the Primary since, unless she switches parties (doubtful - UNLESS THEY REMOVE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE), she won't be able to run against Obama in the general election - but as she was my original choice, I may just do that. Can't say for sure.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I doubt she would run against Obama. She wouldn't have the support of the Democratic Party, they will back the Democrat in office. If she lost, her career would be ruined.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think it would be wise for her to run WITH Obama then  on her own in 2016..If he decided to run again...it;ll give her an "IN"

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Not in 2012, but perhaps in 2016. It is quite rare (actually, has it ever happened) for a sitting president to have to campaign for the party nomination. I liked her and between she and McCain, I was really grappling (until McCain made his running-mate choice). When Obama won the nomination, I had to shift research gears, but ultimately, I don't forsee it for 2012.
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I might vote for her. I think she'd be doing better in office right now than Obama had she been selected.

I met her personally one time while she was the first lady. I had a friend who won something special at her college & i was her date. Well, part of her prize was that she could meet the first lady after Hillary gave her lecture (this was at MASS ART college) Anyhow, she was so friendly & personable. It did not feel like we were talking to the first lady, it felt like we were talking to like our aunt or something. She was so sweet.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I voted Obama because at the time there were no other candidates i could tolerate voting for. when the next election comes around I vote based on who i think is gonna be best out of the bunch. i dont vote along party lines.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No. Even though I think she is strong, this country isn't moving in a progressive manner for change. It is obvious by how President Obama is being treated. He is trying to clean up the misjudgments of past administrations and the old school representatives don't like it. Until we get the next generation of representatives in office, we will continue to be forced to do things the old school ways. We need people who have lived through the modern day issues and problems to find the solutions. The ones that are there are still living in yesterdays. They are rich and unaffected by todays economic issues. They haven't watched their families struggle and don't care about their constituents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• She did an excellent job in running in this past election. However, she has made it perfectly clear that she no longer has an interest in running again. Anyway,It requires a lot of donations to keep a campaign running and other resources too.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• PLEASE NO!
    sillyme85

Answer by sillyme85 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Maybe..
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 7:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010