How many times a day do you think you talk to your Mothers?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• numerous times a day, she is one of my best friends
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Four times a day, at a minimum, lol. We live about an hour away from each other, but we keep the phone lines active. My mom has always been one of my best friends, and as I got older and had a child of my own, we just became closer.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My mom lives with me so it would be every day numerous times.

Answer by older at 8:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Usually 3-4 times a week, we live in the same town so she and I see each other pretty often.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 8:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Almost every day. My parents are in FL and I'm in NY so it's nice to talk to them everyday. We Skype every Sunday so they can see my son and he can see them. It's great.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I can't talk to my mom any more because she died almost 5 years ago. How I miss her! When I was able to talk to her, it was about once a week. It was in the days before we had cell phones and long-distance plans, so we had to be careful not to run up a big phone bill. We wrote each other letters though and kept up with the news that way. I talk to my daughter at least once every day and sometimes many times during the day. Depends on what's going on in the family, etc.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My mom died 30 years ago this month, so needless to say I am jealous of those of you that still get to talk to your mothers. When she was alive we talked every day, without fail - and if she were still alive I would still talk to her every day. My husband talks to his mom two or three times a week as she lives across the country from us. Now if you ask my oldest daughter (she's 27) how often she talks to her mother, hahaha - we talk on the phone at least once a day, we text each other several times a day, we email several times a week, and we talk in person every day. She is my best friend and I am hers and we like it that way.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I havent talked to my mom in 4 or 5 months :( to complicated and sad to get into :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• never
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 8:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• about once a week is the extent of our chit chat. its about all either of us can handle LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010