in bad need of a work at home job!!!

I don't have the extra money to start a home based buisness, so i'm looking for something that pays hourly from home, data entry or something , does anyone know of anything i could check into??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• Job Description
    I am posting this out of the kindest of my heart for all the moms who DESPERATLY need a work at home job. There is NO guarantee for this position, it is just like applying outside the home. The link may go to the main search page, just click on search jobs and look for customer support, and if you are Bi-Lingual, you have a better shot and BI-Lingual gets 10 an hr, the rest get 9 an hr. This is a PT position using the phone and computer. It also pays Bi-weekly. But THIS IS A REAL JOB!!!!
    http://educate-inc.com/careers/careers.html
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• CONT
    Customer Support Rep - Work from Home in Any US City
    Duties and Responsibilities includes
    - Making outbound calls via our web-based phone system to students/parents in our program to assist with scheduling, address verifications and informing them of the steps to complete our program- Receiving inbound calls via our web-based phone system from students/parents
    - Working in Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets to manage students and help ensure they complete the program- Providing professional and courteous customer support
    - Performing clerical duties as assigned including filing, etc.
    The pay rate for this position is $9.00 per hour. Bilingual candidates earn $10 per hour.
    Take advantage of a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage and a 401(K) program!
    angeleyes31376

• Try www.westathome.com They ae based out of Huntsville, Al. It is a call center you take inbound call from places like ATT to Health Insurance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Honestly, it is going to be difficult to find a work from home job. Even if you do find one that is legit and pays well...TONS of people will be applying for the same job. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The simplest answer that I have is something that will cost you $29 to start. It's easy to do and you can do it in your free time.

If you are interested go to: www.workathomeunited.com/sparkmom and click on "More Info".,
    newmomof1won

Answer by newmomof1won at 9:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• www.howtoearnfastmoney.info is a website you should check out, I've tried a bunch of places online (& off) and I rated them there

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Don't cheat yourself out of a huge opportunity. Work for yourself and your dreams, sacrifice a bit and things will turn around for you. You just have to want it so bad. My home based business is only $39 for a membership - gets you a virtual office, a place ment and position within the organization plus a starter kit. Then you buy the minimum product to keep you active and qualified for compensation. Cn't have a biz if you are not sharing a service or a product. Share this product and biz opportunity with your friends and family as quick as you can and you will start receiving income the first week. therefore you will be making your initial INVESTMENT back and then some. Visit my homepage for more info and watch a few videos on the product. I do have a webinar for Thursday night if you wish to take a look at this amazing product and business taking the Country by storm. Email me or call me too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Your best bet for an hourly position would be a customer service type job, which would work great if you have a quiet work space in which you can work.
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 12:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• You can try google. They used to have at home positions (Quality Rater) that I hear pay up to $15 an hour.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If your seeking income from home my advice would be to start a home business. Most legit home businesses have a small start up fee but is well worth it considering the income potential. I use to work in an office for 5 years until I discovered network marketing. I have a group that is helping moms earn extra income from home with a great home business. We are all working together, you'll never be alone and we help you get enrollments. You'll never have to sell anything, cold call or recruit your friends and family. http://www.cafemom.com/group/45616
    maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 11:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008